Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, December 11, 2016

Psalm of the Week - 9:9 - December 11, 2016

Not everyone enjoys Christmas. 
Some have never enjoyed it. Others are not enjoying it because they are the victim of holiday heartbreak. 

Holiday heartbreak is when your relationship ends during the holiday season. 
Yep, your soulmate, or so you thought,  breaks up with you. Many partners choose to end their relationship before the holiday season officially starts. 

I had this happen to me. 
However, it occurred immediately after the holidays. Just as I felt that we had safely survived our first Christmas together, I received an 8:00 A.M. phone call at work that turned my world upside down. I was emotionally blindsided. Numb and stunned would be an accurate description of how I felt while I listened to my fellow end our relationship via a phone call. 

Oh, I forgot to tell you that this happened on a Monday morning.  After he ended the call, my first reaction was to call a close friend and pour my heart out. After that, I buried myself in the Lord. I hid in the shelter of his refuge for weeks.

If this has happened to you, do not forget that God wants to shelter you. 
He is a refuge in times of trouble. He is waiting to welcome you with open arms. Pour your heartache and hurt out to him in prayer. Then, grab your bible and read, read, read. Let your Heavenly Father take charge and heal you. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB