Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, October 26, 2014

Who's Your Daddy?

Who's Your Daddy?

The chaplain at our CMA,or Christian Motorcyclists Association,chapter meeting gave a wonderful devotional called, "Who's Your Daddy?" The highlights of the devotional are written below and I hope you find it as thought provoking as I did.

My Role Model
As I grew up, my dad became an alcoholic with all of the attendant behavior. That was my role model. 

Jesus's Role Model
Jesus knew who his daddy was. Jesus gave every evidence of following his father's model in his actions and behaviors.

John 10:15
just as the Father knows me and I know the Father--and I lay down my life for the sheep. 

Below are three more scriptures that accompanied the devotional:

Matthew 22:37

Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

Phillipians 2:5

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:


Phillipians 2:15

so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky

My Heavenly Role Model
Am I showing that Jesus is my heavenly role model in my own actions and behaviors?
Am I on my daddy's mission?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB