Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, September 28, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 4:1-3 - Week of September 29, 2014

Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
How long, O men will you turn my glory into shame?
How long will you love delusions and seek false gods?
Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself;
the LORD will hear when I call to him.




Think Good Thoughts
"The psalmist warns against sin. Keep up holy reverence of the glory and majesty of God...let your thoughts fasten upon that which is good, and keep close to it."
Examine Your Daily Actions
"Consider your ways, and before you turn to sleep at night, examine your consciences with respect to what you have done in the day; particularly what you have done amiss (wrong, sin), that you may repent of it."
Can't Sleep? Meditate About God
"When you awake in the night, meditate upon God, and the things that belong to your peace..."
Be Still and Listen
"Be still. when you have asked conscience a question, be serious, be silent, wait for an answer...Put your trust in the Lord."

Matthew Henry's Commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB