Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, February 2, 2014

You Are Not Letting God Down!


Joyful, happy, led by the Holy Spirit,
doing the good work I have been chosen to do.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Ephesians 2:8-10 NIV






Do Not Let Sin Get You Down

Do you know Jesus and still feel like you’re letting him down? Does sin weigh you down? DON'T let sin get you down! Jesus loves us and took our sins upon himself and took them to the cross...He loves us and WANTS us to be happy! Your savior knows you intimately and loves you so much...Let go of your sins...give them to him and be happy! You are his workmanship. I am his workmanship. 

Sin Free and Happy

I am not telling you to sin and be happy. We changed the day we asked Christ to come into our lives. We became a new creation, washed clean. Just ask Him to help you make it through the day; to give you strength, AND tell Him you want to serve him. Its as simple as, Help me, Heal me, Use me. He has work for each and every one of us to do. He takes our areas of weakness and turns it into our strength. We can use it to profess to others how we used to be and through the change brought by Christ, how we are now. 

Be Bold - Be an Over the Top Christian 

I get so excited when I start talking about how my life is now. Christ fills my life. Do not be afraid to be an over the top Christian; be bold. I used to watch a woman who would talk about Jesus all the time and think," Wow, she sure talks about Jesus a lot, but she is a nice person." Now I am that woman. Joyful, happy, led by the Holy Spirit, doing the good work I have been chosen to do. I am a 24/7 servant and happy to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB