Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 24:1-5 - Week of January 13, 2014

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
    the world, and all who live in it;
for he founded it on the seas
    and established it on the waters.
Who may ascend the mountain of the Lord?
    Who may stand in his holy place?
The one who has clean hands and a pure heart,
    who does not trust in an idol
    or swear by a false god.
They will receive blessing from the Lord
    and vindication from God their Savior.

Personal Application of Psalm 24:1-5
I am the Lord's because I live on the earth. Everything in the earth belongs to the Lord. He founded the earth and everything in it. Nothing in the earth belongs to me because He is the creator. 

I do not swear by a false god or trust in an idol. I am doing my best to keep my hands clean and my heart pure so that I may ascend the mountain of the Lord and stand in his holy place. I believe his holy place is heaven. 

I will receive blessing and vindication from God my Savior if I have clean hands and a pure heart. My heart belongs to God. My hands belong to God. God will vindicate me, or protect me from accusations and suspicions. He will claim me for Himself and defend me from opposition. God will uphold me as his. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB