Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Standing on Psalm 91

Bill and I have adopted Psalm 91 to stand on as the world goes through the COVID-19 pandemic. Pray this scripture prayer with us.

Psalm 91 Prayer
The LORD is my refuge and my fortress. I will trust Him. He will keep me from the traps of Satan and from the perilous pestilence. He will cover me with His feathers and keep me under his wings. His truth will be my shield and buckler. I will not be afraid of the terror by night. I will not be afraid of the pestilence that walks in darkness. I will not be afraid of the destruction that lays waste even if thousands fall by my side and ten thousand falls by my right. I will not be touched. I will watch with my eyes and see the reward of the wicked. Because I have taken refuge with the LORD, no evil shall befall me, nor will any plague come near my home. God has given His angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways. The angels will bear me up so that I will not injure myself. I will keep God on high because he has set his love on me and he has known my name. He shall call on me and I will answer him. I will be with him in times of trouble. I will live a long life for him. I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ who is my Lord and Savior. Amen. 

Psalm 91
  1. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
  2. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."
  3. Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence.
  4. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler
  5. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
  6. Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
  7. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. 
  8. Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked. 
  9. Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, 
  10. No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; 
  11. For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
  12. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
  13. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.
  14. Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high because he has known My name.
  15. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.
  16. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB