Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, April 2, 2017

Psalm of the Week - 62:8 - April 2, 2017


During my twenties and thirties, I did not trust in God at all times. 
My way of life was to be stubbornly independent until my life was in a huge mess. By this time, I was physically and emotionally exhausted from trying to fix everything with my best solutions. The end result was a lot of emotional pain. At this point, I would finally turn to God and pour out my heart to him. God was my refuge when life was too tough to control by myself. 

Yes, being in control of my own life was very important. 
If I wasn't in charge, then everything would fall apart. Strangely enough, I didn't see that everything was falling apart anyway. I was so focused on troubleshooting what was wrong, that I didn't see what the fundamental problem was - I was not trusting God with my life because I hadn't given him my life. 

Today, my life belongs to Jesus and God. 
Everywhere I go, God is in charge of the outcome. He is a refuge that I seek constantly throughout the day. My life is no longer a huge mess because I am not in control of it any longer, God is. 

An Additional Verse
And Jesus answering said to them, Have faith in God.   Mark 11:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB