Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, April 9, 2017

Psalm of the Week - 101:2 - April 9, 2017

I will be careful to lead a blameless life.
So David did before he came to the throne, which made Saul fear him, and the people love him. David resolved to lead a blameless life.


It becomes all followers of Jesus Christ, in every station of life, to behave wisely. Not as fools, but as wise. 
The followers of Jesus should: 
  • Make the word of God, the Holy Bible,  the rule of their faith. 
  • Consider Christ 's conduct and life as the pattern and example to follow.
  • The Holy Spirit is their guide. 
  • Seek the glory of God
  • behave inoffensively to all
  • live as disciples and strangers here; attending closely to their duty, walking in all the ways of the Lord blameless. 

It is certain that no man lives without sin, or does or can behave wisely in so "perfect a way" and manner as to have no fault. 

Only one man has lived without sin, in a perfect way and manner. This is true of Jesus Christ, he lived without sin throughout the whole of his life.
  • in his infancy
  • when but twelve years of age
  •  in his public ministry
  • in his conduct towards all men
  • in his answers to the ensnaring questions of his enemies
  • in his behaviour at his apprehension, arraignment, condemnation and crucifixion
  • and this to perfection, so that the least fault could not be found in him
With the grace of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
Without the grace of God, strength of Christ, and the assistance of the Spirit, nothing is to be done that is wise and good. 


If it is applied to Christ, it respects the time of his sufferings and death, when he was without the divine Presence and help.
As a child of God I will:
  • walk within my house with a perfect heart; or "in the integrity of my heart" 
  • behave in a sincere and upright manner
  • rule my own house well
  • set a good example to all in the family
  • perform all duties of a spiritual leader in the family
  • be a pattern of good works
  • bring up my children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord
  • neglect nothing that may contribute to their real good 
The house of Christ is his church and people: here he walks and manifests himself, giving proofs of his sincere love and affection.

Adapted from Gill's Exposition of the Bible by Sallee Bonham 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB