Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, February 27, 2017

Psalm of the Week - 68:1 - February 27, 2017

...Let God arise, as the sun when he goes forth in his strength; and the children of darkness shall be scattered, as the shadows of the evening flee before the rising sun.
 ...There are, and have been, and ever will be, such as are enemies to God and hate him,...Though we are to pray for our enemies, yet we are to pray against God’s enemies as well, against their enmity to him and all their attempts upon his kingdom... 
If God but arise, all his enemies,...will certainly and speedily be scattered, and driven away, and made to perish at his presence; for none ever hardened his heart against God and prospered."                                        Matthew Henry's Bible Commentary 
A Written Picture
Matthew Henry has written a word picture that I can clearly visualize. His simile between God and the sun resonates with me. Can you see God arising, as bright and shining as the sun, in all of his glory? 

Many times, I have watched full darkness gradually fade as the sun rises from the eastern horizon. My personal experience helps me to see "the shadows of the evening flee before the rising sun."

Hiding My Face from God's Brilliance
I don't know about you, but I will be hitting my knees and hiding my face from the brilliance of God arriving on the Earth. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB