Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, January 29, 2017

Psalm of the Week - 89:4 - January 29, 2017

God's faithfulness was sure. 
In Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, the true King of the everlasting kingdom was raised up - every pledge made to David was fulfilled. "Messiah the Prince," eternal King of an eternal kingdom, appeared as the true "Seed' intended, and began his spiritual reign over the spiritual Israel, which still continues, and will continue forever.                        Pulpit Commentary

Jesus - "The True Seed"
Jesus is the fulfillment of God's promise to King David. Through Jesus, all of the redeemed will ascend to the eternal kingdom in heaven. 

Salvation is through Jesus Christ, The True Seed
Every sinner can be redeemed because of the sacrifice of The True Seed, Jesus Christ
Eternal life is available for the redeemed children of God
Dear beloved, ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior today

How to Become a Christian     Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB