Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, June 12, 2016

Verse of the Week- Acts 2:39 - June 12, 2016

Photo by Cassie Buchmiller                            Editing by Sallee Bonham
God Has a Plan!
God has a plan for you. 
God has a plan for your children. 
God has a plan for the future.
God has a plan for everyone who answers his call to believe in him and his Son Jesus Christ.

We must believe the following points about Jesus:
  • Jesus is the Son of God and was born as a human baby to a virgin mother.
  • He suffered death on the cross as a sin offering.
  • God resurrected Jesus from the dead
  • Jesus ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of his Father God
When each of us answers God's call to believe in him and Jesus, we are given the gift of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is an invisible, wise counselor who resides inside each faithful follow of Jesus and God the Father.

Three Equals One
Together, God the Father, Jesus the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit form one all knowing creator. Our creator has given us the gift of the Holy Spirit to guide us along the path he has for each one of us. How amazing is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB