Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, June 22, 2015

Verse of the Week - Proverbs 25:23 - June 22

This comparison is meant to show that the consequence of attacking others verbally is as natural as the north wind bringing rain. There will not be a different result. 

The Benson Commentary has this to say about verse twenty-three,
Undoubtedly the north wind brings clouds and rain in some climates, and if, as some assert, it generally does so in Judea, as according to Aristotle it does in those parts of Africa which border on the Mediterranean sea, this interpretation ought certainly to be preferred. Either of them, however, shows the odious disposition and character of backbiters; and that they ought to be discountenanced and frowned upon by all that love their fellow-creatures, and wish peace to be promoted among men.
Backbiting does not promote love, or peace. It brings anger in the same way that the north wind brings rain (or storms).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB