Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, April 12, 2015

CMA MO P31 Womens Conference


Blessing my motorcycle for the 2015 ride season.

My friends and I posing in fron of a gorgeous quilt made by Kathi Crawford of Crocker, MO. The quilt was the grand prize give away.

This morning finds me in Farmington, MO. I arrived here, at the New Horizons Church, for the CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Association) Womens Conference about nine o'clock Friday night. My first night ride of the motorcycle season!


What could be more fun than having a sleep over with your girlfriends and worshipping the Lord? My friends Kathi, Genie, Joanne, Deb, and I have had a marvelous time. We haven't spent girlfriend time together since we gathered in Springfield, MO for the CMA National Womens Conference in 2014. Or was it 2013? Hmmm, I think it was 2014. However, that isn't important right now.


The P31 in the title stands for Proverbs 31. The Proverbs 31 woman, or the Wife of Noble Character. Key words were posted on blackboard signs on the stage - Trustworthy, Strong, Wisdom, and Diligence. The keynote speakers spoke on these topics and added their own verses, too.


We discovered a small restaurant, The Coffee Grill, that has marvelous fried pickles, onion rings of huge size, and an attentive owner. The girls had dinner there Friday night, before I arrived, and we all walked there during the afternoon break to have tea, soda, and of course, eat fried pickles.


At 8:30, I am attending church. Then, I will be adding pictures and updating this post when I arrive home. Until then, pray for the safety of the women who are traveling back to their homes today.


Hugs and Love,
Sallee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB