Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, August 20, 2014

TONGUE : Praise Not Rage


Tame my tongue Lord. Help me to keep a tight rein on my tongue. James 1:26
Only praise for you will come from my mouth. Psalm 66:17
No longer will praise and cursing both issue from my mouth. James 1:10
Gentle and healing words will come out of my mouth.  Proverbs 16:24
Uphold me Lord. Help me keep my tongue from evil and my lips from deceit. 1 Peter 3:10
Every day my tongue will say that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God, the Father. Php 2:11


TONGUE:Praise Not Rage  is an acrostic scripture prayer to assist you in changing how you speak through prayer. Feel angry? Read this prayer. Over and over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB