Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, June 30, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 40:9 -11 - Week of 30 June, 2014

9I proclaim your saving acts in the great assembly;
I do not seal my lips, Lord,
as you know.
10I do not hide your righteousness in my heart;
I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help.
I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness
from the great assembly.
11Do not withhold your mercy from me, Lord;
may your love and faithfulness always protect me.

Personal Application
Lord, help me to proclaim your saving acts to people. Help me to not seal my lips about you Lord. I do not want to hide your righteousness in my heart. Help me to speak of your faithfulness and your saving help. I do not want to conceal your love and your faithfulness from people. Do not withhold your mercy from me, Lord. I pray that your love and faithfulness will always protect me. 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB