Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Scripture Prayer is a Powerful Weapon

The Word of God is the sword of the spirit. When we speak scripture in prayer, we are brandishing our sword in the fight against our enemies while holding our shield of faith. The Lord will engage in spiritual battle for us and with us when we pick up the shield of faith, the sword of the spirit, and  use them in spiritual battle.


15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Ephesians 6:15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB