Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, February 2, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 18:30-33 - Week of February 10, 2014

30  As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless.He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.

31  For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God?

32  It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

33  He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
      he enables me to stand on the heights.

Personal Application


Lord, I know that your way is perfect. Your word is without flaw. You are my shield when I take refuge in you.

Who is my Rock? It is my God
Who is my Lord? It is God

Thank you for arming me with strength and keeping my way perfect.
Thank you for making my feet like the feet of a deer and causing me to stand on the heights. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB