Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, January 19, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 18: 1-3 - Week of January 20, 2014

Are you old enough to remember Telly Savalas in the television series Kojak? His signature line was, "Who loves ya baby?" Today, I know who loves me. Jehovah, the great I AM.


1.      I love you, O LORD, my strength.
2.      The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take                refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
3.      I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.

Personal Application

I love you Jehovah. You are the great I AM. You are my strength, my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer. You are Jehovah-Shammah, or the Lord who is there, and in whom I take refuge. You are my shield and the horn of my salvation. You are my stronghold. I call to you Jehovah-Shammah, you who are worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB